Saturday, November 21, 2009

Snow Much Fun!

Well, this is one for the road - or should I say one before I get on the road! We're off to pick up my sister-in-law and brother-in-law for the Thanksgiving holidays. We have a 4 - 5 hour drive and we're staying over night. I so wanted to create one more card before we left, so I grabbed up this little cutie from Pink Cat Digital Studio, "Betty Candy Cane". I selected Basic Grey's "Eskimo Kisses" design paper and combined this with SU card stock and added a bow using SU ribbon. The snowflakes were punched with a Martha Stewart and a Marvy punch. I colored "Betty" with my Copics.
My husband keeps asking me when I am going to start on our Christmas cards - I am just having so much fun creating cards for my blog! I guess I will have to start soon.
Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

JayLynn said...

So adorable!! I love the snowflakes and the colours, plus you can't go wrong with such a sweet image :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh girl I can not believe how adorable this is. Lovely job and I love the image!! I hope you have a wonderful Thansgiving with your family.

Tracey said...

Oh my, this is adorable. I just love the color combo and the snowflakes. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

This is so cute! Love the colors & layout.

AnnMarie said...

Great card!!! Love the colors and the festive holiday feel! The snowflakes are perfect too! :)

paige said...

so very cute!

Melina said...

How cute! love that image

Colleen said...

I love the card and all the textures and patterns you used! The image is adorable too!

MarieL said...

Isn't she cute. What a lovely fun card. Love all those fun papers

April said...

So so so pretty.....love the layers, colors and your image!

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable!!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!