Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crafty Critter Challenge #16

This week's Crafty Critter Blog Group challenge was to create a Valentine card using only the colors pink, red, white and black (only as an accent, not a color).
I used a Magnolia Tilda I purchased last year for Valentine cards - I love the little tag she is holding because it is perfect for a sentiment. The sentiment "be mine" was printed with my Xyron Design Runner. I used DCWV's Sweet Collection and a SU print pack for the other design papers (courtesy of my blog group). My Valentine heart was cut out with my "Nestie" heart set. Black accents were made with an EK Success border punch.
This is the list of Copic colors I used: R22, R20, R11, RV0000, E000, E00, E39, E35, E31 and YR21.
Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

So absolutely darling!! I love the colors!!

Danni said...

So adorable, Marsha!! Love it!

Melina said...

I love that tag too. She is too sweet. Love your card

Lesley said...

Your card is sooo adorable!

JayLynn said...

What a beautiful card and your colouring is fabulous!

Melanie said...

Great challenge card, I love your layout, super cute image.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!