Friday, January 29, 2010

Soft Pencil Challenge 16

This week's Soft Pencil challenge was to create a friendship card. I chose "Taking Care of Flowers" which is such a cute digital stamp! I think I'm longing for Spring - flowers, pollen, etc.
About my card:
DCWV Nana's Nursery design paper
Canson and SU card stock
Martha Stewart hydrangea punch
Nestabilities, Dew Drops, misc. ribbon
Copics: R20, R11, YR0000, YR00, YR21, Y17, Y0000, YG03, YG11, YG63, E000, E00, E31, E33, E39
Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Love this card - it's so spring-like!

Joseline said...

Oh my goodness! This is so sweet!! I'm going to have to get me a few images from Soft Pencil.

Your coloring is fantastic!

JayLynn said...

This card is adorable!! Your colouring is fabulous!!

Christine Riley said...

What a sweet card! Fantastic coloring. Love it!
Hugs, Christine :)

Melina said...

So pretty! Love your coloring and the background 'flower' accent.

AnnMarie said...

Such a sweet card! The flowers make it feel so happy! :)

Colleen said...

Pretty card- great job coloring and I love your color combo!

April said...

What a great layout for this card...I just love all the pretty DP!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!