Monday, January 11, 2010

Michelle Perkett Monochromatic Challenge

I was just "bustin" to make a card today. I ordered some gorgeous digis from Michelle Perkett and decided to participate in Challenge #11 which calls for a monochromatic card. I chose "Forest Fairy" which is such a gorgeous image and I enjoyed challenging myself on this one. I even decided to fore go using a skin tone color and colored the hair in blue tones.
I used fabric behind my image and then mounted this on card stock which I punched with a Martha Stewart border punch. I then added lace around the bottom of her gown and then added a wisp of tulle with a beaded stickpin.
I used the following Copics: B0000, B00, B02, B12 and B93.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!