Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Be Still

I needed a sympathy card for a dear choir member who recently lost her husband. I just love Sweet'n Sassy Stamp's "Be Still". The deer by the stream reminds me of the 23rd Psalm and what a comfort this is.
My design paper is K & Company's "Ancestry" series. My dies were all cut with my Wizard and I used dew drops to embellish. I also used various Copic markers but I did not have time to write these down since this card had to be ready tonight for all our choir members to sign.
Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Marsha - This is the perfect card for your dear friend. I hope she finds peace during this difficult time.
Hugs,
Tracey

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Marsha. May this card bring peace to your friend during this time. Praying for you and your dog as well. Hugs.

April said...

That is a beautiful card. She will love it! I loev the lattice work on the bottom!

MiamiKel said...

This is really beautiful - I'm sorry to hear of your friend's loss and pray for her peace and God's grace to be with them during this time. Many hugs ....

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a perfect image for a sympathy card - I'm sure it will bring much comfort.

Melina said...

Very pretty comforting card.

JayLynn said...

Very sweet card. I'm loving these neat borders you use!

Moira said...

Very classy.

Sorry for your friend's loss.

Colleen said...

So sorry to hear that, beautiful card for her.

Lesley said...

This is a very beautiful card!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!