Friday, February 12, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #16

Time to post my entry for this week's Kraftin Kimmie Challenge. I chose "Daisy Doodle" for my entry. She is just the most adorable doggie! This week we had to "Be a Little Ripper". So, I made a card and tore and distressed! Here is my entry:
On my distressed and torn edges, I sponged on sepia distressed ink. My design paper is from DCWV's "Safari Chic". I added a ribbon and dew drops for embellishments.
Copics:
E35, E33, E31, E29, E18, E17, G94, YG95, YG11, Y38, Y17, YR21, R59, R29, R22, R20, R11, C00 and C1
Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH that's absolutely adorable, Marsha! Daisy looks adorable with all the ripping and the lovely ribbon treatment! Thanks for taking this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

So cute! Love the distressed paper and the image is colored so well.

Melanie said...

She is precious, I love the dew drops you used. Very sweet!! Great colors~

Melina said...

This is so cute! I love the torn background :)

jjcreations said...

What an adorable little puppy - great card.

Lesley said...

Awww, he's just too cute! Great card!

Colleen said...

I really like how you framed this - cute!

Tracey said...

WOW, I love this card very much. The distressed and torn cardstock is awesome.
Hugs,
Tracey

April said...

So cute...love the distressed "ripping"!!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!