Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Going Green

This is a recycled card I prepared for our Crafty Critter Challenge Blog on SCS. My original card had a blue Nestie rectangular scallop die behind the image and the coloring on the fairy was different and I used Prismacolor's. Well, I took a look at this again and decided to see what I could do. I removed the image and die, replaced the scallop with a pendant die and recolored the fairy with my Copics. Here is the "before"
And here is the "after":
I don't know what I was thinking when I added the blue, and the colors on the fairy! I like the newest version much better!
Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

Joan said...

I like both of these Marsha....but I do have to agree with you on the colours for the second one - it pops out at you a lot more. Fantastic job.

Marlene said...

Beautiful!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Very pretty! I especially like the scrolls in the corners.

Paige said...

Oh yes, going green was the perfect update!

Lesley said...

I love both cards, they are beautiful!

Melina said...

Both are outstanding!

Jennifer said...

Very pretty either way, but love the re-done card!

Joseline said...

Both cards are really pretty but, I do love the second one the best!! You did an outstanding job!!!

Tracey said...

WOW - both are so beautiful.
Hugs,
Tracey

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful card, what gorgeous coloring!
Hugs, Christine

April said...

Wow...what a difference a little change in color can make!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!