Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Going Green

This is a recycled card I prepared for our Crafty Critter Challenge Blog on SCS. My original card had a blue Nestie rectangular scallop die behind the image and the coloring on the fairy was different and I used Prismacolor's. Well, I took a look at this again and decided to see what I could do. I removed the image and die, replaced the scallop with a pendant die and recolored the fairy with my Copics. Here is the "before"
And here is the "after":
I don't know what I was thinking when I added the blue, and the colors on the fairy! I like the newest version much better!
Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

jjcreations said...

I like both of these Marsha....but I do have to agree with you on the colours for the second one - it pops out at you a lot more. Fantastic job.

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Very pretty! I especially like the scrolls in the corners.

paige said...

Oh yes, going green was the perfect update!

Lesley said...

I love both cards, they are beautiful!

Melina said...

Both are outstanding!

Jennifer said...

Very pretty either way, but love the re-done card!

Joseline said...

Both cards are really pretty but, I do love the second one the best!! You did an outstanding job!!!

Tracey said...

WOW - both are so beautiful.
Hugs,
Tracey

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful card, what gorgeous coloring!
Hugs, Christine

April said...

Wow...what a difference a little change in color can make!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!