Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday

It's another fabulous Wednesday at Heartfelt Creations and I have two new projects to show you today.  First I have to say I goofed up and just realized I had the wrong date scheduled for my post, that's why I'm so late!  I guess having four grandchildren all running loose can cause me to misplace a few brain cells, LOL!   


I chose my stamps from the new Decorative Basket and Botanical Garden collection :
Botanical Basket Bookmark

Heartfelt Creations Products:
HCPC 3407 Botanical Floral 2 PreCut Set
HCD 714 Decorative Layered Basket Die

Other: Stampin Up and DCWV cardstock.  My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose design paper.  Memento Tuexedo Black ink, Krylon Gold Leaf pen and Copic marker YG95.  Martha Stewart 3-in-1 Classic Butterfly punch, Pearl Dew Drops and 
satin ribbon from Michaels.  Grand Calibur. 


Botanical Basket Memo Book

Heartfelt Creations Products:
HCPC 3407 Botanical Floral 2 PreCut Set
HCD 714 Decorative Layered Basket Die

Other: Stampin Up and DCWV cardstock.  My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose design paper.  Memento Tuexedo Black ink and Copic marker YG95.  Memo book and satin ribbon from Michaels.  Grand Calibur and Bow Easy.

I have instructions posted on the Heartfelt Creations Blog if you would like to take a peek! My design team sisters have some lovely creations on their blogs today too, just click on their names on my sidebar.  Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your encouragement and support!

11 comments:

Angelica Turner said...

These projects are just too cute, lovely colors.

Olena said...

Your cards is lovely! Great job! Olena

Glenda said...

Better late than never! Nothing like a few grandkids to keep you hopping! Love both your projects...very creative!

TesaB said...

Both projects are wonderful. I'd love a bookmark like that. Such a beauty!!

craftieodmae said...

fantastic project, I love that bookmark!!! How clever!

A Consuming Passion said...

You know I'm a fan of all your work! Your colour choices are delish and your attention to detail is wonderful. Love these creations.....as always!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful and love the design and soft yellow basket :)

Olena said...

Such a pretty projects! Beautiful details! Great job! Olena

Carla S. said...

Beautiful projects, Marsha! Wonderful designs!

Lisa Lynne said...

Marsha - these are both wonderful complimentary projects - very creative!

Peggie said...

What great projects. Love the colors.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!