Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday

It's another fabulous Wednesday at Heartfelt Creations and I have two new cards to show you today.  I chose stamps from some older but classic collections:
Belated Birthday Wishes
Heartfelt Creations Products:
HCPC 3414 Belated Birthday Wishes PreCut Set
Card size is 7 1/4” x 5 1/2”

Other: Spellbinders Grand Labels Eleven and Parisian Motifs. Marvy Uchilda Oval Punch, Zutter 1/2” corner rounder.  Stampin Up cardstock, My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose design paper.  Crushed Olive distress ink, Recollections pearls and silk ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Scor-Pal and Grand Calibur. 
Vintage Bella Rose
Heartfelt Creations Products:
HCPC 3397 Bella Rose Vintage Background PreCut Set
Card size is 6 1/2” x 6 1/2”

Other: Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Squares. Martha Stewart Double Arches and large Monarch Butterfly punch.  Stampin Up, Canford and DCWV cardstock.   Faded Jeans distress ink and gold embossing powder.  Versamark, Maya Road stick pin and ribbon from All That Scraps.   Scor-Pal and Grand Calibur. 

I have instructions posted on the Heartfelt Creations Blog if you would like to take a peek! My design team sisters have some lovely creations on their blogs today too, just click on their names on my sidebar.  Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your encouragement and support!

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, I love both of these!!!

Glenda said...

Marsha, this is lovely. Love the greens!

Glenda said...

Marsha, this is lovely. Love the greens!

Lisa Lynne said...

Two beautiful cards - really nice!

Lori said...

Stunning color combo on your first card. So elegant.

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful cards hun!! I love the punches and dies you used as well :)
hugs,
Cheryl

Carla S. said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous, Marsha! Wonderful designs!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful creations, love all the added die cuts!

Angelica Turner said...

Gorgeous cards Marsha, the colors on the first one are perfect.

kiwimeskreations said...

Both cards are beautiful, Marsha, but the colours in first one really appeals to me.
Blessings
Maxine

A Consuming Passion said...

Looks like we chose the same colour way for one card this week Marsha .....I love the addition of pearls on your frame and the ribbon reatment if perfect!
Your second card with the gold embossing and that fab. ribbon is perfection!

Carol Hurlock said...

Both of these are awesome Marsha. You know me, I go ga ga over die cuts and punches and you have used them beautifully. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi and see your spectacular work! Take Care.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Dr Sonia S V said...

Marsha such lovely creations. Such a nice look with the pearls and scallops

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

AnnMarie said...

Both of these are just beautiful! I love all of the intricate designs of the green one!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what class, what elegance, what beauty I am loving these so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!