Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #119

Sadly, this week will be Becca and Gunn's last week with the Midnight Madness Design team.  Both of you ladies will be greatly missed!  Good luck and best wishes in all your future endeavors.   Becca, it was nice getting to know you and Gunn, i have had so much fun working and cutting up with you!


This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on Priscilla's side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"


Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us!  Here is my card for this week:
This stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs Bird and Butterfly Labels.  I colored my stamp with Stampin Up markers and then "huffed" on it and stamped on my cardstock. I added clouds using Broken China distress ink.   My image is layered with Spellbinder's Labels 18, Grand Labels 11 and Grand Labels 1 diecuts.   My design paper is from Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck "Odds & Ends".  I used Marianne designs and Martha Stewart punches for my embellishments  and flowers from Prima.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC118 Gold Star Award goes to...

#24 Iruha


 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...

#20 Karin van Eijk
#21 Elise Muller
#28 Brigitte
Please grab your award logos from Priscilla's side bar and display them proudly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC118 Weekly Bonus Winner is...


Please contact Priscilla with your info to claim your Prizes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our MMSC118 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/ 

The MMSC119 Weekly Bonus winner will win a 
$10 Gift Voucher redeemable for any digi images in the "priscillastyles" Store
Stop by and check out all the new images!!
GC redeemable for digis only!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our August Monthly sponsor is....
Click here to read about the fabulous Monthly Prize!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all the encouragement and support!

5 comments:

Donna Moore said...

A masterpiece of gorgeousness!!! I love your flourishes, are those Heartfelt, or did I miss something? I get lost in the card and although I read your post my mind is always on your design!! Love it!
hugs
donna

Valerie said...

This is so clean and pretty! I love all the details and color combination.
~Hugs,
Valerie M
PSDT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh My word Marsha what beauty, what elegance, what quality, the colour and design are superb, I love this big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this, Marsha, the monochrome look is fabulous!!
Blessings
Maxine

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hello Marsha!
Your card is gorgeous! Love all the shades of green! Superpretty!
Take care and don't be a stanger! I will seek you out from time to time to see what you are up too :)
Hugs
Gunn

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!