Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas is love...

I had time to play in my craft room today and couldn't wait to create this Christmas ornament!  I had colored my Maybelle R.O. image a day ago and was just waiting for a chance to play with my Cricut and new cartridge "Holiday Frames and Tags" from Creative Memories.

Winter Friends


sentiment from Create with TLC


The sentiment is attached to a ribbon which hangs from the bottom of the ornament, it's actually longer than depicted here and has jingle bells attached.   

I cut out my image and glued it to a layer of the ornament.   My image is colored with Copic markers and I decorated around the edge of the ornament with a gold Viva Decor pearl pen.  

I love having "play days"!  Thanks for visiting my blog!

11 comments:

April said...

Marsha,
This is fantastic! I really need to learn to use the Cricut I am using as a paperweight!

kiwimeskreations said...

Aww - Marsha this is so sweet.
Blessings
Maxine

Penny said...

Very cute, Marsha! Love the sweet image for your ornament--great coloring--and the design! Love the pearls from the pearl pen, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous, love the ornament!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Great ornament... so cute!

Peggie said...

So cute. Lovely ornament.

MiamiKel said...

This is adorable, Marsha!!

Blessings!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marsha this is gorgeous what a cute, adorable image love the shape, super work.
hugs
lorraine x

Ana Carolina Little said...

Marsha your ornament is beautiful as your colouring!!! Sweet image and perfect colours!!!

maryrose said...

Marsha, this is fantastic! Love how you colored the images!

kadie said...

Omgoodness, this is SO SO CUTE!! What a great idea to do an ornament shaped card too! LOVE IT!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!