Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How About Some Christmas TLC?

Christmas is coming like a runaway sled barreling downhill!  Eek!  I don't even have any decorations up yet!  Next week is my target for decorating, the last two weeks have flown by.   I have been constructively busy as I related in my last post.  I am super excited about our new children's ministry and our performance scheduled for December 16th.


I did manage to spend some time in my craftroom, that is my relaxing, happy place.  I have two new cards to show you today using Create with TLC images:



Ornately Christmas Beautiful Word Art Collection

Christmas Bird, Vintage Printable Tag or Ornament


There are just so many possibilities with these images!  Just grab your Cricut or Spellbinder dies and your creating ability is limitless!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I love reading your comments!  Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Challenges entered:
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #53 - traditional Christmas colors
Sugar Creek Hollow #39 - vintage Christmas

13 comments:

April said...

Both are truly beautiful! The second reminds me that I need to go visit the Dickens Village!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, you know me, I love dies!!! You have done an awesome ob!

Penny said...

Gosh, Marsha, both of these are beautiful! Love all the details on both! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jacquel said...

Your cards are beautiful! I LOVE them both...TFS!!!

Glenda said...

I use dies on most every card I make. These are wonderful and I love how you used the dies!

Amelia said...

Wow, both the cards are beautiful Marsha! Love the creative way you've used the dies. The ribbons are stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
Hugs,
Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Marsha, your two Christmas cards are so pretty! Very vibrant and lovely. You've done magnificant job!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards MArsha - I particularly like the believe one.
Blessings
MAxine

Jan said...

I love these! Thanks for playing along with us at WS xx Jan

MiamiKel said...

Super lovely! No way to pick a fave with these beauties! Blessings, my friend! x0x0

kadie said...

These are gorgeous, Marsha! I love all your attention to detail!

Patti P. said...

Marsha,

Hope you are well, sounds like you are busy but happy. I love both of your beautiful cards. The ribbons on both are stunning and of course your images and papers....perfect!
So glad you could share this week at Sugar Creek Hollow.

Patti SCH/DT

Liz Williams said...

Marsha, your cards are so beautifully colored and wonderfully designed.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!