Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm Still Around!

Last week...  The highlight of last week of course was Thanksgiving, what a gorgeous day we had and I love being with all the family.  We had Food Pantry at our church on Tuesday, the turnout was enormous and what a blessing it was to know others could have a wonderful Thanksgiving too.

Next, our "ministry in motion" children's ministry is going strong, I met with other leaders and we worked out the movements to "Hope Was Born This Night".    Time is short so we videoed my cute friend performing the song and movements and made copies to hand out.  Friday and Saturday were spent decorating the church, alas my home is still not decorated!

So...this week I will be posting some new cards, but first I need to drag out my decorations and get busy!  I love the holidays, hugs and blessings to everyone!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Glad you had such a great week, Marsha! Good luck with decorating!:^)
Hugs, Penny

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Marsha - nice to read a wee window on your life :-). Sounds as though you are one very busy woman!
Blessings
Maxine

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!