Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Teddy Bear Christmas

Today was chilly here in the South, I think old Mr. North Wind was practicing for some upcoming weather.  This was a good day to stay inside and play in my craft room.  I've been wanting to try out my new Cricut cartridge, "Teddy Bear Parade" and there was the cutest reindeer outfit!

I embossed my image and added some highlights.    I used a Spellbinders die set and my tree border was made with a Creative Memories border maker.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  This was just a such a fun project!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I love reading your comments!

10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Awww Marsha that teddy is so cute dressed as a reindeer he made me smile, the card design is super this is such a delightful card
hugs
lorraine x

Penny said...

So sweet, Marsha! Love that bear & his outfit is darling! Great design & die cuts, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty card and such a cute image :-).
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Marsha, seriously!!! This is just the cutest EVER!! What an adorable teddy bear - sweet as can be! LOVE this :)

BLessings!

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Barb said...

Very, Very Cute! Love that teddy bear!

Jacquel said...

This is sooo cute! I love the bear & everything else...very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

kadie said...

Adorable card, Marsha! I love the texture you've given him!

maryrose said...

Sweet card, Marsha! Love all the embossing!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Oh Marsha, I could hug him and kiss him... he is soo cute!!! Love the layout, papers and details... beautiful!!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!