Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Heartfelt Creations January Alumni Blog Hop


The last Tueday of the month is set aside for the monthly Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop.  I have used  Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose House to create my cheery yellow card.   If you arrived here from Clare's blog then you are on the right track.  If not, you will want to start at the beginning with Dina's blog so you don't miss any of these beautiful creations!


My card panel is Stampin Up and I used Georgia Pacific for my base.   I embossed my panel with a Darice embossing folder.   I colored my image with Copic markers and distress inks.   Spellbinders diecuts, Stampin Up ribbon and pearl dew drops complete my creation.

Your next stop on the hop is Lisa's blog and she has a gorgeous creation to share with you!  Be sure to leave a comment on every blog you visit while you're hopping because one randomly chosen commenter will win a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations.  You have until Friday, February 1st at midnight EST to leave your comments.  The winner will be announced Saturday, February 2nd at noon,  The winner will need to email Emma Lou with "winner of January Alumni Hop" in subject line.  Here is a complete hop list in case you get lost hopping:

Marsha (you are here)


22 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Marsha! Wonderful coloring!

Karleen said...

I must admit I go not gravitate towards yellow but you have changed my mine.

lisa808 said...

Beautiful coloring. Your lovely card makes me think of Spring.

craftieodmae said...

beautiufl, then all your creations are, love the yellow!

Memaw said...

Very cute. Like the card and art work
Judy

sharon g said...

I like your shading on the bird house. Nice...

Natasha G.P. said...

What a happy looking card. I like how you colored the image.

Sarah said...

Lovely card! I love the cheerful colors! Hugs

Lisa Allen said...

Very pretty. It really makes me want spring to come soon.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marsha this is simply beautiful, love the image and fresh colours the clean and simple design really works well on this card.
hugs
lorraine x

runzalot81 said...

You did a beautiful job coloring that birdhouse!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the embossed panel.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the yellow on this card Marsha - and the texture. :-) Love the way you have coloured the sweet image too
Blessings
Maxine

Penny said...

Beautiful, Marsha! Love the bright yellow, the coloring and the embossing! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Rene from OZ x said...

Great card Marsha, the colours are fabulous.
Rene from OZ xo

nan cee said...

What a beautiful layout for a small image. Love that Yellow!

Rene from OZ x said...

Hi Marsha, lovely card, I like the yellow.
Rene from OZ xo

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love the cheery colors!
DeniseB

Susan said...

Very cute card.

Jeannie Hafer said...

What a bright, cheerful card. It makes me forget all the snow we have right now.

Mary said...

I like the bright yellow BG with the splash of red from the tulips. Very pretty!

-Agnes- said...

What a cheery, happy card that conveys the feeling of Spring is in the air - I can't wait!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!