Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentines Anyone?

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post, that's what happens when grandchildren come to stay for the week.  We had a super fun time and the time really went by quickly.  I treasure all our time together, they just grow up too fast!  I did make some cards while they were here and today I have a  new Valentine card using Whimsy and Stars Studio Valentine Clownie Bear by Maybelle R.O.:



I just love this cute little bear!  I decided to go with a chocolate and pink color scheme  - even with my Copics.  I kept my design simple using a Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder and a Martha Stewart heart punch to embellish my bow.  Isn't this design paper divine?  This is Bo Bunny's "Crazy Love Kisses".  I'm not sure how long I've had this in my stash, I need to dig further into my "piles".

I'll be posting some more Valentine cards this month, so stay tuned!  Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support.

Challenges entered:
Craftuscrazy Challenge #35 - celebrate love/or are you seeing the color red
The Cutie Pie Challenge #36 - three different textures

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Marsha, this is an absolutely beautiful card. I love the ribbon treatment and the great color choices. Lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

Marsha this is so cute - love the heart and bow combination in the corner.
I love it when I am with grandies too - they are so precious.
Blessings
Maxine

Penny said...

How adorable, Marsha! Love that image & fab coloring! Love the papers & embellies, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Wendy Fraser said...

Just adorable, I love the image and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Unknown said...

This is so cute,love the image.
Thank you for joining us at cute pie.
Kaz.xx

susiestacey said...

So cute, love the image.
Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie 3 textures challenge and good luck x Susan x

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!