Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentines with TLC

The weather is cold and blustery in the South.  Our temperatures have been in the twenties and we're expecting snow flurries today.  This is perfect weather to spend in the craft room.  Let me share a little  Valentine TLC with you today.  The two cards I'm featuring today were made with digis from Create with TLC:
Cupid
I transformed my image from black and white to red and white using Photoshop.  I used a Spellbinders and a Cheery Lynn die to frame my cupid and my heart border was made with a Creative Memories punch.

Amore
I also used Photoshop to display my digi in red and white.  My frame and die were made with my Cricut and I added some red burlap for texture.

I have a few more Valentine cards to show you, so stay tuned and thanks for visiting today!




5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous Valentines, Marsha! Love all the diecuts and punches!

Penny said...

Both of these are beautiful! Love the colors on each and the wonderful designs & die cuts! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Renee Matarese said...

These are beautiful Marsha! The Amore card is my favorite!

Darlene said...

Wow, Marsha, these are so intricate and detailed, and BEAUTIFUL!!! Each looks lovingly made and totally gorgeous. I stand in awe!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely cards Marsha - I really love the one with the black in it - makes it so dramatic.
Blessings
Maxine

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!