Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine Girlie


Today I have another digital image from Whimsy and Stars Studio, definitely "girlie"!  I've evidently been carried away with the "girlie" concept, using all the pink and red.  I kept my design paper choice simple to keep the focus on this adorable digi.


I used Spellbinders Grand Labels One for my card shape.  The heart doily was created with my Cricut and the heart border was made with a Creative Memories punch.  I used my Copics for coloring my image.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Thanks for visiting my blog and I appreciate all your comments and support.

5 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, she's so cute, Marsha! Love the design, papers & the fab die cuts on this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Darlene said...

You are certainly correct, Marsha - the image is adorable! Love your coloring and weaving the ribbon around the heart doily is truly wonderful! Great job!

kiwimeskreations said...

One sweet card Marsha - love the tilted heart.
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Super cute, Marsha!! Perfect Valentine!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet Valentine card. Love that it's mostly red/white. Gorgeous!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!