Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just A Simple Card

Today I'd like to share just a simple card I made.  And yes, not every card I make is all decked out!  One of my childhood Sunday School teachers asked me to make some cards for her.  I kept them simple, nothing fancy.
This is a great design from Prairie Fairy and can be used for so many different occasions!  This is just perfect for our card ministry.  And guess what!  I used my Prismacolor pencils instead of my Copics!  I decided I needed to change mediums and it was so much fun to use these again.

Please stay tuned, I am going to post another version of this card "all decked out"!  I thought it might be fun to see a "before and after"!

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh wow, I love the gentle simplicity of this :D

Tracey said...

Oh my, what a beautiful card! Truly stunning!!!!!
Hugs,
Tracey

Marlene said...

Simple is sometimes best! Love this card - it's cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful :-)

Lesley said...

Very pretty Marsha, nice shading!

Christine Riley said...

This is beautiful, love your beautiful coloring!
Hugs, Christine

Colleen said...

Pretty and elegant!

April said...

Wow...Marsha doing simple....love it!!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!