Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #78

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge time!  This is one of my favorite days to post on my blog!  This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. "YOUR CHOICE"







*Our MMSC78 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
DRS Designs - a family owned company since1950 boasts hundreds of original rubber stamp designs. All images are available fully mounted, completely unmounted or mounted on cling cushion and are proudly hand craftedin the USA. Our rubber stamp collection includes a wide assortment of images including tons of sentiments, easy background designs and fun technique stamps such as our stained glass and plaid designs. The DRS Designs website features a huge card sample gallery, online demos and tips, a secure shopping area and information on ourfree club, Rubber Mania Monthly. Be sure to visit our daily blog with posts from our fantastic design team for inspiration and ideas.
 Thank you so much for your wonderful bonus prize.

**Our October Monthly is....
Everyone has absolutely fallen in love with the PaperTemptress products. They have Cryogen White Iridescent paper which is perfect for coloring with Copics and their Mica/Metallic line is divine. If you have not tried her papers, just take a look at what the Midnight Madness DT has made this week. We were all spoiled by Patricia and have used her yummy papers on our sample cards.
WE WILL HAVE TWO WINNERS THIS MONTH!!
Our month end winner will get a $50 Gift Certificate from PaperTemptress!!


 And one winner will win a gift package from "priscillastyles"
Come play with us this month...we have tons of prizes to give away :)

Here is my creation:


My image is from DRS, "Triple Tree With Snow".  This is such a lovely rubber stamp!  I stamped my image with Versamark and then used silver embossing powder on a navy background.  

My next card was designed by our own Priscilla of "Priscilla Styles".  This is one of her new Christmas designs, "Christmas Tree".  This was so much fun to decorate!
Thanks for visiting and please join us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we would love to see your creation!

Challenges Entered:
Incy Wincy Challenges
City Crafter Challenge Blog
Digital Tuesday Challenge
A Spoonful of Sugar

24 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Marsha you have a forest of trees here this week! Both your cards are exquisite and special in their own way. I love the silver embossed DRS Design Stamp and how you created your Band. That is amazing. Your "priscillastyles" tree is just stunning. I love how you embellished it. You always delight us with your creations.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Danni said...

Both of your cards are just fabulous!

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

ooooh! Marsha! Marsha, Marsha Marsha! WOW and WOW again. I am speachless! This is so gorgoeus, so stunningly beautiful that I don't have words.


Your PS tree card is also very beautiful!

Gunn

Marlene said...

WOWZA!!! Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from off the ground. These cards are BEAUTIFUL!

Phyllis said...

AWESOME cards this week!! I love the silver trees they are just GORGEOUS!! So Christmas!! Cute card with Priscilla's Christmas tree!! Great job and you have two Christmas cards ready....I wish I could say I even have one!!

Phyllis MMDT

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your cards Marsha, and the blue and silver in particular - that is over the top stunning!!

Craft Paper said...

Marsha, your cards are so elegant! The silver embossed tree on the blue is fabulous.

Dori Shelton said...

These are beautiful! I love the exquisite embossing on the first one with the silver and blues. Well done!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Whoo hoo Marsha! Two fabby cards this week. I love the blue and silver card, it's so classy and pretty and your colored card with Priscilla's tree is just adorable. Love all the details and embossing. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Peggie said...

You sure have been busy making beautiful Christmas cards. The blue and silver card is my favorite.

Joseline said...

Beautiful cards Marsha!! You have outdone yourself with this challenge!!

Connie M. said...

Masha! Both cards are wonderful! I so love the blue and silver color combo on the first, and your tree is just perfectly decorated on the second! Hugs!

Colleen said...

They are beautiful Marsha! I really love the snowflake card.

Tracy Vinson said...

Marsha, I have always liked blue and white together for holiday cards. That little bit of sparkle on your ribbon is the perfect touch.

Ros said...

Very pretty card and beautifully done ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Anneke said...

Beautiful cards!!
Thanks for sharing it at digital tuesday :)
Hugs Anneke

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Marsha these are absolutely stunning the quality of your work is superb and so inspirational, the designs, colours and images are truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooops I forgot to thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Darsie Bruno said...

such pretty cards, Marsha! Love your blue and white color combination!
Hugs, Darsie

Unknown said...

WOW.. These are both so beautiful.. Well done. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Stunning, love your creations, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Gorgeous work!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Lovely Linda said...

Oh Marsha - you are amazing - I love your cards - two cards this wek p- you are amaing and such a lovely variety on the sketch! What a stnning card - I am so sorry I am so late to get here - but I am so glad I came - this is divine - you are always inspiring!! {{{hugs}}}

April said...

Wow...I love them both...love the silver and navy blue and I bet it was fun to decorate that little tree!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!