Monday, November 1, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #38

Today I have a card created for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge.  The theme for this week's challenge is "Christmas".   I chose a digital image from Sugar Creek Hollow,  "Bad Hair Snowman" - even snowmen have bad hair days, LOL!

My design paper is from Basic Grey's "Jovial" collection and my card stock from SU.  I used a snowflake left over from last year's stash, added a Prima poinsettia and glittery wired ribbon.   I colored my snowman with Copic markers. 

Thanks for visiting and please check out the other "Critters" blogs to see their creations!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Beautiful card! Love that ribbon...it really adds a beautiful touch.

Danni said...

That image makes me giggle!! Wonderful card!

Christine Riley said...

This is so sweet, Marsha, love the snowman's expression. Love that ribbon too!
Hugs, Christine

Colleen said...

What a funny image, and I love that ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Great cards really enjoyed reading your blog

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!