Monday, November 15, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #40

Today I have a card created for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge.  The theme for this week's challenge is "Texture it!".   You can use fun flock, liquid applique, Stickles, liquid pearls, and embossing powders!  I chose a digital image from the Priscilla Styles Store,  "Christmas Bear". 
My design paper is from "The Paper Studio" and "The Paper Place".   I embossed my ornament with a Sizzix embossing folder and made a "cap" by pleating gold DP.  My holly leaves were made with a MS punch and the berries are red Stickles.  I colored my "Christmas Bear" with Copic markers and added red Stickles to the candy cane. 

Thanks for visiting and please check out the other "Critters" blogs to see their creations!


9 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello MArsha - this is gorgeous! I love Priscilla's bear and the fabulous details you have added - the texture is fabulous! Love it! {{{hugs}}}

Tracey said...

Hi Marsha, BEAUTIFUL!! I am always amazed at each of your designs. Your attention to details is just fab.
You Rock!
Hugs,
Tracey

Colleen said...

I love how you made this look like an ornament - great card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this card. Your coloring of the precious image is outstanding, Marsha. And your design is phenomenal.

Craft Paper said...

Cute card and I love how you made it look like an ornament! Too creative. You never cease to amaze!!

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo Marsha this really appeals to me big time, the colours that teddy and those gold circles this really depicts the traditional Christmas. I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

Sweet card, Marsha!

April said...

That bear is soooo adorable and I just love all that embossing!

Anonymous said...

too cute! love all the details and elements! wonderful dt post.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!