Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm Dreaming of Christmas...

And so is Paulette at Create with TLC.  Today is the last day to take advantage of Paulette's special deal with the Christmas Club.  I've created a card with two of her design papers and this cute little "Puppy Present".

I Photoshopped the puppy image onto the candy cane design paper.  The striped paper is also one of Paulette's designs.  My  embellishments were all made with my Cricut.  The red burlap was purchased from The Funkie Junkie.  Let's see your Christmas creations!

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

so adorable!!!!

Brandi said...

Wonderful Christmas card ~ that puppy is too cute! :)

Craft Paper said...

Beautiful card, that puppy is adorable! Which cricut cartridge did you use?

AnnMarie said...

Awesome Christmas card! That is the cutest puppy ever!! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marsha this is gorgeous I adore that cute image and the design is totally ACE.
hugs
Lorraine x

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute Christmas card, Marsha. Love how you have used the image and the papers.
Blessings
Maxine

Melina said...

really cute! love the tags :)

Ana Carolina Little said...

I love that puppy popping out of the bag!!,. Very cute card!!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!