Monday, November 14, 2011

Tiddly Inks Encore: Christmas Joy

Here is my second creation tonight using another new Tiddly Inks digi, "Christmas Joy":


close-up

Once again I took a handful of Copics and had such a blast with all the different colors.  My sentiment is from Create with TLC and I used a Christmas sample pack I purchased from Sweet n Sassy last year.  I then added a splash of Basic Grey's Wassail.  My trees were cut with Spellbinder's 2010 Shapeabilities Christmas Trees.  

Thanks again for visiting!  I enjoy reading your comments and I appreciate your support!


Challenges entered:
Crazy for Challenges

3 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH this is beautiful - LOVE the traditional Christmas feel to your card with the rich reds and greens! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
hugs,
M

Loopylou. said...

omgosh another one too and its totally christmassy dreamy!! oh I love christmas and this is just so pretty.
Thank you for popping back in again and sharing this one with the tiddly inkers too.
Hugs Lou xxx

Amanda R said...

Very pretty and that bow is awesome! Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks this week!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!