Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday Challenge

Good morning and welcome to another Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow. This week our challenge to you is FANCY FOLDS.  So think outside the box or past the single fold and let us see vintage, shabby chic or primitive cards with fun and fancy folds!  I chose to make a side step dresser card.  I found the tutorial for this here:
side view

My vintage image is from Clearly Vintage and the fabulous mirror is from Create with TLC's "Ooh La La" collection.  I made the fancy cuts with a Spellbinder's die and used brads as the drawer knobs.  For the final touches, I sponged my dresser and mirror with distress inks.


This week one random winner will receive a digi of our choice and a winner's badge to display. In addition, the Design Team will choose one project as Card of the Week and the creator will receive a badge and will be in the running for a Guest Designer spot.


Don't forget, we also have Christmas Blog Candy for one lucky winner to be chosen from
our challenge entries
between now and Christmas Eve.



We are joined by a Guest Designer today, Brenda Brown, who was chosen from the October
Cards of the Week.  Check out all the fun folds created for today's challenge!  Just click on the design team's names listed on my sidebar.


Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!


10 comments:

Heide said...

This is fantastic, I love how you incorporated the images with the dresser. Such a great card.

Renee Matarese said...

Marsha, this is so original! I love the little dresser. You really outdid yourself on this one. I love how vintage it looks. Very cool card.

Carla S. said...

This is amazing, Marsha! What a brilliant and creative design! I love it!

Craft Paper said...

WOW! What a fantastic card. Cool vintage look.

Patti P. said...

You win this week for the most creative! I love this card and your images couldn't be more perfect. That Labels die really made the front look like furniture. Just beautiful...have a wonderful rest of your week.
Patti

Ana Carolina Little said...

Oh my goodnes Marsha your card is beautiful. I should play this challenges. I love vintage style, although I find it a little intimidating. Your work is great!!,

craftieodmae said...

WOW!!!! I love this fantastic fold!!!!

Craftymumz Creations said...

I saw this posted on Create for TLC blog... it is BEAUTIFUL too!

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous design, Marsha! I hope you were able to share this creation with Cora at Clearly Vintage. I would really like to try this card fold. Fun!

Shirley said...

How very creative! I love the fold you used for the images. Just perfect and so really fun too!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!