Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #130

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"






Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us!


Here's my creation for this week's challenge:
I chose this gorgeous House Mouse stamp "Choir Practice", LOL!  I think I'll take it with me to choir tomorrow night!  My image was colored with Copic markers and distress inks.  My design paper is "A Country Christmas" from The Paper studio.  My poinsettias were made with Spellbinder's Layered Poinsettia die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC129 Gold Star Award goes to...
 8. Sandee 
Please grab your award logos from the Priscilla's side bar and display them proudly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC129 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
9. Annette 

Please contact Priscilla with your info to claim your Prizes!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC130 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge is a site filled with wonderful projects and techniques using House-Mouse & Friends Stamps that include House-Mouse, Happy Hoppers, and Gruffies Images!.  We are not affiliated with HMD. We are just a super enthusiastic group of Stampers who LOVE creating with these Stamps.  We post a NEW challenge every other week on Mondays. We offer great prizes to those who enter projects into our challenges using these stamps. So come visit us to join the FUN and get inspired by the beautiful samples from the TALENTED Design Team here: http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/
One lucky winner will these brand NEW House-Mouse & Friends Stamps!!!!
Thank you for your sponsorship America and a special thank you to Sue Drees for donating these wonderful stamps. It is so cool to see a challenge that has such a warm, giving and family feeling to it. Be sure to stop by and check out there challenges each week. The are wonderful group of crafters :)
Now to our players... break out those House Mouse stamps, dust them off and show us your lovely creations. All images are welcome, but we would love to see these cute  images flood our inlinkz this week!! Have fun with whatever you create for our challenge!!
Thanks for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments and I appreciate your support!


9 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Very pretty card! As a fan of polka dots I must say you did a wonderful job with these! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Marsha this is absolutely stunning the image, colours, flowers and design look fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that image :-) and you have showcased it beautifully, Marsha.
Blessings
Maxine

Glenda said...

This is so pretty! I love House Mouse stamps! Well done!

Beth aka BR-T said...

If I could use my markers half as well as you I would feel like a professional. Love this creation as always you rock!

Melina said...

great card! I love the polka dot paper :)

Gloria a.k.a. mmgirl said...

your card is beautiful. I love the image. Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Gloria

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Marsha, this is gorgeous. I love the poinsettia's and the sweet image which you colored perfectly. House Mouse images always make me smile! What a beautiful take on the sketch.

Peggie said...

How adorable. Love the background.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!