Monday, November 14, 2011

Tiddly Inks Finale: Bah-Huggybuggs

For my final Tiddly Inks post, I chose Christy's "Bah-Huggybuggs".  I believe this is an older digi, but still as cute as ever!  Here are my Huggybuggs:
close-up

All my coloring was with Copic markers and my diecuts were made with my Cricut and Spellbinder's Layered Poinsettias.  My design paper is from The Paper Studio's "A Country Christmas".   

Whew!  That was my final Tiddly Ink card for tonight and I'm pooped!

Once again thanks for visiting!


Challenges entered:
Crazy Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Your huggybuggs are gorgeous, and I love the spotted pointsettias!
Blessings
Maxine

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my how adorable! Great patterns in your paper. I love the combo you've put together with the sweet Tiddly Hugga Buggs!!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly inks!
hugs,
M

Ana Carolina Little said...

Marsha, I love that stamp, it is very cute, love the papers and the dies and the country look. Beautiful card!!!

craftieodmae said...

awesome, love the image, your coloring and those flowers!!!!!

Loopylou. said...

squeeeeeeee!!! you did another??? wow girl you have been busy and this one is just devine!! you are one clever creating gal!!
thank you so much for having so much tiddly-ing fun tonight!
Hugs Lou xxx

Heide said...

Marsha,
This is just adorable. Love the dotted paper flowers and the images is super cute and colored great.

Amanda R said...

Very cute and I love the polka dot poinsettias! Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks this week!

Donna Moore said...

This is superb! I love this design paper, your printed poinsettias, and bow! Of course your coloring and special touches bring this to life and is totally gorgeous!!
Blessings
donna :)

Brandi said...

I love huggybuggs ~ it made me smile to see your card! :) So cute!

Hazel said...

Absolutely stunning - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 46 - hope to see you again soon x

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!