Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday Challenge

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. We have an easy one this week because it's all about STRIPES AND SPOTS. We want to see both on your beautiful vintage, shabby chic or primitive card or other paper-crafted project.  I made my card using a vintage digi Santa and holiday papers from Create with TLC:
We will be choosing one random winner who will receive a digi of our choice and a winner's badge to display. The Design Team will choose one project as Card of the Week and the creator will receive a badge and will be in the running for a Guest Designer spot.

Don't forget that we have Christmas  Blog Candy for one lucky winner to be chosen from our challenge entries between now and Christmas Eve!  Just follow the challenge theme and the rules on the sidebar.  You can submit up to 3 entries each week.

Our Design Team has created some fabulous projects this week that will be sure to inspire you.  Joining them is our Guest Designer AUDHILDwho was chosen from the September Cards of the Week. To get details of any featured project this week, just click on the name and you will be taken directly to the designer's blog.



Thanks for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments and I appreciate all your support!

12 comments:

Patti P. said...

Good morning Marsha, I love your card. What a fabulous Santa image and your papers are wonderful. I really like the shapes you have used. I can always count on you to inspire me.
Have a wonderful day, Patti

Renee Matarese said...

I just love the shape of your card! The pine bows around the image are wonderful too. Very pretty. Have a great weekend!

Heide said...

What a super fun and adorable Santa card.

Holly Young said...

THAT is absolutely beautiful!!!! Love that edge punch and the santa is just too cute!

Audhild said...

A very pretty card, the shape looks great. And I really like your layering:-)

Melina said...

O my! love this! great shape and colors :)

Glenda said...

Well this is just so cute! Lovely card and I adore the papers! Well done!

craftieodmae said...

you make the prettiest vintage cards this one too is gorgeous!!!!

AnnMarie said...

Wow! Your layers are amazing! Really pretty card! :)

Pam said...

Beautiful card Marsha! Thanks for the inspiration.

Cec said...

Love this card with all the fabulous shapes and the traditional colour scheme.
Hugs!
Cec

coldwaters2 said...

I love this so much Marsha I have always loved the vintage/shabby chic style and this is excellent, the colours, image and design are perfect.
hugs
Lorraine x

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!