Monday, December 28, 2009

Bronte and Bella

I finally found a few minutes to make a card today. I still have my daughter, SIL and four grandchildren here at my house. This is a great, fun time and we manage to stay quite busy. I got up early while the house was still quite and colored my image. Then, during nap time I was able to complete my card. It is after 10 p.m. and I once again have some quiet time to upload this card and update my blog.
This is another adorable Mo Manning digi, "Bronte and Bella on the Tobaggan". Sorry I do not have a list of what I used this time, I'm just lucky to get this posted all in one piece, LOL! Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable card!

Peggie said...

What a fun card. Love the colors.

Jennifer said...

Such a cute card! That image is too adorable & your coloring is great. Great fun card!

Tracey said...

This is adorable. I love the coloring and the dp you used. Awesome job!!!

Lesley said...

The image is just too cute! Great coloring!

April said...

I'm glad you are able to find a few bits and pieces of downtime to craft...it gets hard with little ones around huh!!! I love that image!

Melanie said...

Marsha super cute card, great job!

paige said...

Perky color combo for this fun image!

Moira said...

Haha! What a fun little image!

Pretty card.. even if it took all day to get it complete!

Colleen said...

Great coloring and I love the DP!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!