Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What A Long Weekend!

Sorry I haven't posted recently. I left last Thursday morning for Falls Church, Va and only arrived back home on Monday evening. My oldest granddaughter, Olivia (nine), was in a concert Sunday evening with the Fairfax Choral Society. The performance was outstanding. There were two youth choirs and one adult choir.
The rest of the time I hung out with my daughter and the other three grandchildren ranging in age from seven to sixteen months. We went to the National Zoo on Friday and had a great afternoon. I was specifically asked to bring my card making "stuff". So although I did not have an opportunity to create any cards, I did want to share photos of the cards my grandchildren created:
The first was created by Caleb, age 7. This is Lily Snowflake Fairy by Pink Cat Digital Studios:
The second was created by Sophia, age 3. This is Christmas Holly Fairy by Mo Manning:
The third was created by Olivia, age 9. This is Gingerbread Cookie by Digital Images:
And, I could not resist showing you a photo of the grandkids taken at the zoo:
Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Melina said...

Awwwww, they did a great job! You have a beautiful family :)

Tracey said...

awww....Marsha all the grandkids cards are so cute. Made me smile and giggle! Thanks so much for sharing your family with us.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! I see some great stamping here!!! They are following in your footsteps ... TFS!!!

Peggie said...

What sweet cards. Great job by all. What a wonderful gift you are giving your grandchildren by sharing your love of creating.

Jennifer said...

That is such a sweet pic of your g-kids. I love seeing what the kids can do with coloring images & turning them into cards. Wonderful memories too!!

Colleen said...

How cool is it to have little cardmakers? They did a great job!

April said...

OMGosh...these are so cute...I love to see our "kids" create!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!