Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge #10

I just completed my entry for Whimsie Doodle's Challenge #10. The name of the challege is "Cookies for Santa". The requirements are to use a cookie shape and a Whimsie Doodle image. I used circles and I added the cutest "Ginger Muffin Top" and sentiment to go with my cookies!
I used Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses design paper and SU cardstock. I cut my cirlcles out with my nestabilities and the large snowflake with a Spellbinder's die and the smaller flakes with a Marvy punch. I added dew drops for candy sprinkles on the muffin top and to accentuate the smaller snowflakes. I used Copic Ciao markers: R17, R22, R59, G14, G17, YG23 and YG00 and the sketch markers shown in my photo. I am slowly replacing all my Ciao's with sketch markers.
Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

Danni said...

How cute and fun!! Love that your crafting more!!

Lesley said...

Very pretty card, I love your dp!

Melina said...

Ah! this is darling :)

Tracey said...

This is so stinkin' cute, totally made me smile today (I need that). Thanks for sharing.

April said...

Super cute card...I just love their images!

Colleen said...

Cute card - that DP is adorable and great job on the image!

JayLynn said...

Awww so adorable! I love this card, it's so fun and cute :)

AnnMarie said...

What a great card! Looks yummy enough to eat! Pretty colors and great warm feel!

Moira said...

Love the patterned paper on this card!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!!! I LOVE this card ... I so need a coloring class from you ... lol

paige said...

I so love this card - the image is just too cute1

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!