Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shirleys2Girls Challenge #36 and Design Team Call

Cheers to You! This is the name of the image I used to create my entry for Shirleys2Girls latest challenge, "Happy Holidays" which ends 12 midnight PST. We followed a sketch and the "twist" was to use glitter or bling on your card. Well, I sure got into the bling mode! I'm going to also submit this card to S2G for the design team call which is open until December 20th. Please check out my entry below:
I used "Jolly By Golly" design paper from Cosmo Cricket and SU card stock. My "bling" was completed by a wired gold bow and teeny Christmas tree ornaments. I used a "Snowmarker" to add the poofy look to the fur around the Santa hat and pom pom's on the slippers. My coloring was with the following Copic markers:
The unmarked colors are: BG23, BG34, G07, C3, R59, R38 and R17. I used a gold Spica pen to color the jewelry.
Thanks for visiting!

13 comments:

Terria said...

Love it all the bright colors I really like the image as well great job!

Tracey said...

WOW, this is awesome. I love the rick rack and the sparkly baubles on the ribbon. Super job!!!

Melina said...

Ooooo, I want to go home and get in my pj's now...looking at this relaxing card!

Jennifer said...

Love it! The bright colors are awesome. Good luck on the challenge.

Danni said...

Super nice!! Best of luck to ya on the DT call!!

Anne said...

Wow what a fun card, love this image and the way you've coloured it. Those charms on the ribbon look great. Good luck with the DT call and thanks for playing along at Twisted Thursday

Melanie said...

Marsha, this is beautiful. I love S2G, her images are so great. Good luck with your DT entry, you did an amazing job. :)

Denise Clark said...

I've never seen this image before. Too cute! Love your embellishments!

April said...

This is adorable..I love the DP and the stuff hanging off the ribbon....baubles as Tracey put it!!! I will keep my fingers crossed you get a DT spot!

Colleen said...

I love the colors and the DP. Good luck on the DT call!

JayLynn said...

Oh good luck on the DT call!! I love this card, the little ornaments look terrific :)

paige said...

I love the paper used with this cute card!

Moira said...

Very nice!

Good luck with the DT call!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!