Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Softpencil Challenge

"We Made A Snowman" is just the cutest image from Softpencil Digital Stamps . This is my entry for challenge #9. Elizabeth Pujalka is the owner and designer and you can also find her group on Papercraft Planet.

My design paper is from Basic Grey's "Eskimo Kisses" and Heidi Grace's "Frost Blvd. Snow Veil". The poinsettia is from Prima and ribbon from Bazzill Basics. The snowflakes were punched with a Marvy punch and I used dewdrops for accents. I used Copic's to color my image, Flowersoft polar white for my snow and stickles to accentuate my snowflakes.

Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card Marsha!!! It´s so cute and beautiful! ;)
Thanks a lot to play with us on Softpencil Challenges!

Colleen said...

That is so very cute!

Check out my blog - there's something for you there:)

Melina said...

Love your ribbon and the frame around the image...super cute!

Danni said...

Awww, this is just too cute!! Love it!

Peggie said...

Such a sweet card. Love all the details.

Kerry said...

Beautiful card, love them eskismo kisses dp and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for playing the Softpencil challenge.

Tracey said...

awww....this is so cute. I love the colors and what you did with the ribbon. TFS!

Jennifer said...

This is sooo very cute! I've just started getting into Softpencil's images & simply adore them. Great card!!

MarieL said...

Beautiful colors and a great layout Marsha. Everything seems to "pop". Terrific card.

Cat said...

Such a cute card! I love how you used red and green for the snowflakes! Very creative! Thanks for joining us at Softpencil!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!!! Super cute!!! I love this card!!!

Tracey said...

Congrats on winning the challenge! Woot-Woot!!!

Lesley said...

I love snowman, so cute!

Moira said...

Adorable!

Great work!

A well deserved win!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!