Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Won A Challenge!

I am just so excited! This is the very first challenge I have ever won and what a heady experience! I posted earlier a card I created for Softpencil's Challenge #9. I must say, that Elizabeth Pujalka's digital designs are so darn cute and unique that they just lend themselves to creativeness. This has really made my day and I can't wait to get back to my craft room! Thank you Elizabeth for the award and the awesome talent you share through your digis.
Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome girl, congrats!!

Melina said...

Congratulations Marsha...your card was beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Martha!

Cami said...

Congrats, Marsha! Your snowman card is soooooo cute! I'm very happy for you! Cami

Colleen said...

Woohoo - congrats!

Moira said...

Congratulations!!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!