Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thank You So Much!

I just received the sweetest award from Colleen, Tracey and April! This is just way too cool! I also want to send a big Thank You to all my dear Crafty Critters blogging buddies for all your encouraging comments and friendship.

blog+award.jpg

Now it's my turn to select some nominees!
Here is what you need to do after receiving this award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person that nominated you for this award.
4. List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 bloggers that you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
7 things about myself:
1. I have 22 grand and great-grand children (I married a grandpa, he he!).
2. I am totally obsessed with creating cards.
3. I teach a Sunday school class for seniors.
4. I have trained horses and dogs for competition.
5. I have a passion for outdoor photography.
6. I am a computer and techie "geek".
7. My two most favorite foods are Thai and Mexican (great choices for Celiac's).
My nominees are... Melanie and Kelly. I just can't think of any other "greats" that have not already received this award, all of our "Crafty Critters" are most deserving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Marsha!!! :)

Elizabeth P said...

Hello Marsha! you won Softpencil Challenges!!! congratulations!!!

E-mail me at elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com in order to receive your prize ;)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!