Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I feel so fortunate that I can still say "Merry Christmas"! It always sounds "off" to me when someone wishes me "Happy Holidays". I have been working my poor little fingers to the bone creating a lot of "thingies" for some upcoming design team calls. I will wait and show you my latest Christmas images after the DT calls are over. I do have a birthday card to share. My precious grandson Caleb turns eight on December 27th. I still like to tell him how I bought his Hallmark ornament that year just knowing it would be his first Christmas, well he sure played a joke on all of us! Here is his card:
This is "Skater Ian" from The Greeting Farm. I have used Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird design paper. I used my Copics to color but it was just too hectic today to write down the colors. I will be adding the sentiment, "Great Skates" "Caleb's Eight!".
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and a fabulous Christmas day tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cool card! I like the colors on it. Merry Christmas!!!

Tracey said...

This is very cute, I love the image and the DP.

Lesley said...

Cute image, I really like the colors!

AnnMarie said...

Adorable card! Great colors! :)

Melanie said...

I SO ADORE him!!! Adorable card!!

Colleen said...

What a cool boy card! The colors are great!

April said...

Super super card! I bet he loved it. And what a cute sentiment you came up with!

paige said...

Great image for a boy! love the card you made.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!