Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Got Snow?

For all of you folks still "enjoying" the big chill of all the recent snowstorms, this is just the cutest digi from Shirleys2Girls. I colored with my Copics, used a Snow Marker and sponged the edges of my image with SU Cool Caribbean. The design paper is from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses - one of my all time favorite Christmas papers.
This was such a fun image to work with, that I also decorated the following tin:
This time I used design paper from Imaginisce's "So Beary Merry", and besides my satin bow, a little bit of lace to dress it up. The "fur" on the penguin's cap is from my Marvy Snow Marker and really shows up well in this photo.
Thanks for visiting, and stay warm (brrrr)!

9 comments:

Tracey said...

awww....this is super cute. Great job!!!

Danni said...

Totally adorable!! great job!

Jennifer said...

These are both sooo adorable! Love that penguin image. Great job on the tin.

JayLynn said...

Oh I love these! I really love the big bows and what a cute stamp! Pretty papers too!!

Lesley said...

Too cute, I just love that penguin!

paige said...

The tin is gorgeous! and the card is so fun. Great image with two very different looks.

Moira said...

I love penguins!!

Love both projects!

Colleen said...

love those - SOOO cute!

April said...

I just love the canister...the colors are great!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!