Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ice Cream Pixie Sneak Peek!

I have another Pixie Dust Studio sneak peek for you today, "Ice Cream Pixie".  This is another fabulous image from "The Fair" being released on Thursday.

Ice Cream Pixie


I'd love to have that ice cream cone right about now!  This little Pixie was colored with Copic markers.  I used Basic Grey's "Lemonade" collection.  This is a recessed window card, I just learned how to make these and I think they are so neat!  I added borders with my Martha Stewart punch, a ruffled ribbon and I made my punched flowers and leaves with my Nellie Snellen punches.  Then the final touch - I added some Stickles to her wings for a little sparkle.

Thanks for visiting and please stop by tomorrow to see my next creation the Pixie Dust Studio!


10 comments:

Marlene said...

Very pretty!!! I love your "recessed window" technique!

Terria said...

I this card that bow is gorgeous:)

Melina said...

This is so cute!!!! :)

Peggie said...

What a super fun card. Love the bling and the recessed part.

Elizabeth P said...

I LOVE your beautiful card Marsha!!! you made a so sweet work ;)

Angelwood said...

Hi Marsha! This is adorable! Love the bright cheerful colors you've used and how you've framed your image in the window. Beautiful job! hugs, Angela

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Marsha this is stunning wonderful colours and that image is delicious and I don't mean just the ice cream lol...fabulous work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lesley said...

I love how you framed the little girl, she is just too cute!

April said...

Love that recessed window...super cute!

AnnMarie said...

Awww! I love everything about this card!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!