Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow To The Rescue

I was asked on Wednesday if I could create a "certificate" of appreciation for a very loved member of our church relocating to Georgia.  I don't think the word "no" is in my vocabulary!  My pastor is such a good shepherd and is alway giving his time and energy to everyone else, how could I refuse?  So here is my attempt to create an appreciation certificate.  Thank goodness I had this "Berry Frame" from Sugar Creek Hollow, I think it's perfect!


I enlarged the Berry Frame and then painted it with H20 Egyptian Gold.  I used some digi paper and inserted the text I wanted.  I finished off by adding the verses from Numbers 6:24-26.  I added some flowers punched with my Nellie Snellen punches as the final touch.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Christine Riley said...

This is beautiful, Marsha, I know your friend from church will love it!
Hugs, Christine

Melina said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Marsha! love the gold accents :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW Marsh this is stunning work it is wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It will make a beautiful gift.

Jennifer said...

This is sooo beautiful Marsha! I may have to try those stamps out after all. Hugs!

Moira said...

Wow!

Stunning!

Gorgeous!

Amazing!

What a thoughtful gift you have created, I am sure it will hang on the recipient's wall for many years.

Peggie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. It really is a work of art to be treasured.

Nancy said...

Simply amazing, Marsha!! I love what you did with this amazing digital image!! BRAVO!!

Colleen said...

This is beautiful and elegant!

April said...

That is perfect...what an amazing handmade gift of appreciation! Fabulous...I bet everyone was in awwww!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!