Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh Happy Day Sneak Peek

Today's the day!  This is day one and I can finally show you a sneak peek of the latest Pixie Dust Studio collection, "Oh Happy Day"!  Kathy has created some marvelous new images, just check here for more sneak peeks and don't miss our blog hop on Thursday!

Now doesn't this just shout "Summer" to you?  I cut out my images and used a Cuttlebug fun background.  These will be just perfect for so many different cards this summer.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back tomorrow for another sneak peek!


9 comments:

Jolara said...

stunning card, love the colors ! Hugs Joyce

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Marsha this is fabulous it really does speak Summer the sun rays are bouncing of this card I need my sunglasses on lol...this has certainly brought some much needed sun into my day especially as it is cold and raining here .
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

Oh, Happy card!!!!

Anonymous said...

Summer time..summer time..This card makes me LOVE summer time!! WONDERFUL!!

jjcreations said...

Oh this is tons of fun....bright colours and fantastic summer images.

Melina said...

Oh how cute! I love those new images :)

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh girl this is awesome. I love the bright colors, so fun!!!! Great images!!

Colleen said...

This is so fun and cheery! The flip flops are darling too!

April said...

wow wow wow...how bright and fun! Are you going to send this to me when I get to Guam!!! Sunshine and flip flops are year round!!! ;)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!