Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Presents - New Moon Twilight Challenge

I was inspired to create a card showing Jacob and his shape-shifter wolf form for this week's challenge.


Now if you don't know the story, Jacob is a member of the Quileute tribe, an ancient line of "shape-shifters" that assume wolf form.  They are vampire's mortal enemies and Jacob undergoes his first transformation into a wolf in response to a new vampire threat.  He becomes busy patrolling the forest with his pack, searching for vampires in the area.

If you are among the throngs that have fallen in love with the  "Twilight" series, then you already know all about the love triangle between  Jacob, Edward and Bella.  Now I wonder how many of you are planning to see the premier of "Ecplise" on June 30th?

Kathy has some fabulous Twilight images created at Pixie Dust Studio.  Please take a look at my team member's creations for more Twilight eye candy!  The Pixies are listed on the right in my sidebar.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

ellepaulette said...

Great card! Yes I will be One of those moms who has to see Eclipse as soon as it comes out. :)

Melina said...

Never read the books, never watched the movies....but I think your card is so cute! :)

Marlene said...

This is great....and you bet your booties I'll be out there seeing the next movie!!! We always go at midnight the night it opens! :)

Craft Paper said...

Another fabulous card!! Definitely going to see the movie but nit sure when.

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo this is fabulous what gorgeous papers and images, unfortunately I didn't see the Twilight movie so I am not up on the story but sounds interesting lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Colleen said...

Never seen or read those, but the card is neat and masculine, and I love the embellies!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!