Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Presents "The Fair" and a Twilight Challenge



Under the Big Top, now announcing the newest release from Pixie Dust Studio, "The Fair"!  This newest collection just speaks to the inner child in me.  I had so much fun with "Bubbles the Clown"(including the "Trolley Cart"), "Ice Cream Pixie" and "Party Time Kitty".  They were just a joy to color and I had so much fun designing my layouts.

So here is ...    
Bubbles the Clown and Trolley Cart


I used DCWV design paper for "Bubbles" and Stampin Up card stock.  All colors were with Copic markers.  Oh, and let's not forget the buttons!  I love using buttons and these are all from Basic Grey.


Now last, but not at all least is my card for the Twilight challenge.  We were challenged to create aTwilight card using black, red, white and silver.  My son happens to think Victoria is "hot", so I made this just for him!  

Victoria

Thanks for visiting and hope you check out my Pixie team mate's blogs to see their new creations!


Paper Pixies Design Team


5 comments:

Debbie said...

Marsha ... I apologize for responding to your question in a comment and here on this challenge blog. When I checked your profile, there was no e/m contact info that I could see -- nor any on the 3 blogs -- so sorry. Anywhooo - the name of the stamp set I used for my card is 'Wings of Friendship' and it's a Stampin' Up! host set!!!

Debbie

Danni said...

Super fun cards!

Melina said...

these are gorgeous and so cute too :)

Lesley said...

Great cards! I love the bright colors on the first one!

April said...

Those cards are just great...I really love how bright and fun that first card is and the wheels made with buttons!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!