Sunday, June 27, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #59

Today I'd like to share with you a card I created to enter the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #59.


Spring Flower Girl

I used the new Basic Gray "Capella" design paper.  I am in love with this new collection!  My image is from Vintage Stampers Freebees.   I thought the "Spring Flower Girl" was the perfect image for this DP.  I lightly highlighted her pink roses with an E000 Copic marker.   I embossed one panel of my DP, sponged with Papertrey Ink's Vintage Touch ink and distressed the edges.  I added pearl dew drops, a ruffled ribbon and Prima flower jewelry to complete my card.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

pam124 said...

Okay, Marcia, I'm a little speechless at the moment. You did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. The image, lightly colored, the dp, pearls, ribbon, border and embossing came together to make this a dynamite creation.

Thanks SO MUCH for playing with us this week and I truly hope you can join us again next week!!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

Melina said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Such an elegant card :)

Peggie said...

Such a pretty card. So vintage. Pretty picture.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Marsha that image is so serene and so beautiful so are the papers and your design that bow is gorgeous this is a wonderful example of vintage.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy Vinson said...

FANTABULOUS!!! What a fabulous card this week!!! Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to play our challenge. We are honored to have you enter your lovely work. Blessings, Tracy, MMDT

Colleen said...

Very pretty! Love all the layers and textures:)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!