Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meljen Challenge #10 - Dry Embossing

Ooh, I'm late posting today!  Too many things going on.  Here is my card for the current Meljen challenge, "Turtle's Friend".  I love turtles and this is such a cute image I just had to pick this one to play along with.

I used Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck "Earth Love" design paper and Stampin Up cardstock.  I went a little "ga ga" with the orange this time.  My sun was created with ribbon scraps, a flower from my stash and a button.  I used Martha Stewart punches raffia ribbon, and orange ribbon from my stash.

Here are the Copics I used:

Thanks for visiting!  Come back tomorrow to see my "Twilight Challenge" image from Pixie Dust Studios!

Marsha

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Girl this is super cute. Precious image and I love how creative you were with creating your sun. ;-)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Marsha this card is darling I love all the dimension and that great ribbon! Beth

Melina said...

What a cute card Marsha! I love that adorable turtle...great coloring :)

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo Marsh this is ACE what a gorgeous design and the colours along with that fabulous image and embellishments are just wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a cute card! Love the swiss dots in the grass!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Dry Embossing challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥

Peggie said...

What an altogether fun card. Your "sun" is great.

JayLynn said...

OMGosh, this card looks amazing! And how adorable is that turtle!!

April said...

That turtle is so cute...love all the ribbon as usual!

Nicole said...

AW, what a cutie of a card! And a MELJEN'S IMAGE!! WOOHOO! Thanks for facing the embossing challenge and I hope to see you play the SPARKLE/BLING challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Nicole ;o)

Moira said...

So sweet.. love all the textures..

Colleen said...

Great colors and I love all your details:)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!