Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's A Twilight Blog Hop At Pixie Dust Studio!


Pixie Dust Studio is having a blog hop today!  The challenge this week for the Pixies was to create a card inspired by one of Kathy's fabulous Twilight images.  What does Twilight mean to you?  


"Twilight"  is such a fabulous love story and tale of undying love which surmounts the impossible, even in the incredulous world of vampires and mortals.  I loved the part when Edward and Bella were in the meadow, now how many vampires in ancient stories were even able to expose themselves to daylight?  I hope you enjoy my creation today with the image "Love Sparkles".  If you have arrived here from Lisa's blog, you are on the right track.  If not, be sure to go back to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog.

Love Sparkles

This image just pleaded to use Basic Grey's "Green At Heart" design paper.  I added lots of bows and plenty of hearts, after all, this is forever love!

Your next stop on the hop is Lisa F and you should end up at Pixie Dust Studio.

Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy the hop!  Did I mention a prize?  (or is that a secret!)


Marsha

24 comments:

mrsk06 said...

Hi Marsha

I love your card its lovely and romantic

Sal xx

Anonymous said...

Great job!! I love your meadow!!

Peekpu said...

Love the papers - They work together beautifully!

Jamie said...

Wow I love your card! I really like the heart punches but I think the best part of it is the flower background paper you used for the meadow!! Great job!

Melina said...

This is such a sweet card and I love that background dp! :)

Marlene said...

Sweet!!! I love everything Twilight! This is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Marsha, this cards just shows such romance and LOVE! Perfect for this story!! I adore all the hearts! Thank you for being such an amazing Pixie!!

Renee said...

I love the meadows on your card-very pretty

faithnme said...

great card.. love the color combo

Katie said...

Perfect DP for this image! Great card!!

Jaspere said...

I still think this is one of my favorite Twilight images...just adorable.

Laura B said...

This is a beautiful card!

hugs,
Laura

Craft Paper said...

There you go again, using my favorite paper! Such a beautiful and adorable card!!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gorgeous card, Marsha! Those papers are sooo perfect for this image! Very romantic!
hugs, margie

Tanya said...

THis is beautiful!!

Stephenie said...

Another gorgeous card! The background paper is awesome and the hearts just make it "WOW".

Lisa said...

I love all the colors and your layout! Just georgeous!

Hugs,
Lisa

Stephanie said...

Great card. I love the paper.

Chelsea said...

Very pretty.

Scrappychick said...

So sweet! Love the papers you picked for Edward and Bella :)

Macpurp said...

I love your card. the meadow is a beautiful part of the books.

love tina x

Moira said...

So romantic.. I love the scene that you created... beautiful!

lady-sonja said...

Great card!I love your meadow!

Colleen said...

Cute card - the DP is perfect!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!