Friday, June 4, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #56

I'm so excited to be able to enter this week's Midnight Madness Challenge!  I am using digis from the fabulous "Vintage Graduation" set just released at Sugar Creek Hollow.  I have a cousin graduating from the N. C. School of Math and Science (WTG Ashton!) and this card was made especially for her.



Inside the card, which I'm sorry I did not take a photo of, is the sentiment from the set, "The tassle's worth the hassle!"  The DP is from Making Memories "Vintage Findings" collection.   The card stock is from Canson and Bazzill.   I added gold and dark blue ribbon and pearl dew drops as my embellishments.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Marsha this is so rich and vibrant. I love the gold added to this. Tracy has done a fabulous job with this Graduation Digi. I have seen it frequently lately and every time it has been spectacular. Your card is awesome!!! Great job with the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Peggie said...

Great card. Love the gold.

pam124 said...

Marsha, what an absolutely awesome graduation card. The gold and blue are just fabulous. What a winner this is!! Thanks so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I truly hope we'll see you join in on next week's sketch as well!!

Tracy Vinson said...

Marsha, as always you go above and beyond in your work. Love the gold papers. Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining us this week. Tracy, MMDT

April said...

She is sooo going to love this card. Love those colors and the ribbon. Very elegant!

Moira said...

This is so regal looking.

I absolutely love all of the layers!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!