Monday, June 21, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #19

Welcome to this week's Critter Sketch Challenge.   Our sponsor for this month is Soft Pencil.  I chose another of Elizabeth's designs for my challenge card this week.   I'm not sure if this image is still available, but it's perfect for my youngest grandson's birthday.  Kelly Haberstroh designed our sketch for this week - a pocket card!  Fabulous sketch Kelly!


Here's another view with the tag out of the pocket


and here are the Copic markers I used:


My design paper is from Flair and my card stock is from Georgia Pacific and from my "stash".  This was a fun card to make!

Thanks for visiting and please visit the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and my team's blogs to see more creations!





18 comments:

April said...

Okay...I'm telling Melanie we are not allowed to be on the same week...your making me look bad!!! LOL! So amazing...I love the jean look to this "pocket" card!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

The Jean Pocket is so adorable! Wonderful coloring on your image.

Jackie Randolph said...

Your pocket card is too cute!! What a great image for the little blue jean pocket.

AnnMarie said...

This is such a great take on the pocket card! Love it!

Marlene said...

Love the pocket card! That is just too adorable!!

Craft Paper said...

This card is absolutely adorable! What a great job coloring the adorable face! Your cards are always awesome!

Melina said...

Oh my gracious! This is too darn cute! darling Marsha :)

Heidi said...

Your pocket card is so cute. I love that it you used blue jean looking paper. I love the train embellishment! Fabulous.

coldwaters2 said...

I saw this one at the challenge blog and loved it the denim tag pocket is brilliant I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is so adorable! I love the denim look. The coloring is wonderful.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun fresh card! Beth

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous, love the colouring and a fab pocket!
Clairex

Christine Riley said...

This is so cute! I love the pocket card look, it is so cute how you made it look like denim. Gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine

Lesley said...

How cute is that, I just love the little jean pocket!

Peggie said...

Well how cute is that. Love the pocket and the bandana "fabric"

JayLynn said...

How super cute is this!! Great job, I love that denim paper :)

HappyCrafter said...

Oh my, love this pocket style card! I feel inspiration to do one like this myself, thank you for that :-)

Colleen said...

how adorable is your poclet card?! Love how it looks like a pocket.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!