Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio - The Fair!

Now who doesn't love a fair?  I always looked forward to going to the state fair every year.  Mmmm, just the smell of popcorn and peanuts and yummy cotton candy!   Today I can give you a sneak peak of what's to come on Wednesday, the official release day for "The Fair".  Kathy has brought me back to my childhood with these images, aren't they yummy?


Now this kitty really knows how to party!  I used Basic Grey's "Lemonade" collection design paper and Stampin Up card stock.  I decided to "bling it up" on this card - there's punched borders by Martha Stewart,  a Prima rose and other roses from Michael's, a Maya Road stickpin and butterflies.

Check out the other Pixie's sneak peaks...


Paper Pixies Design Team


Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back tomorrow!


8 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Sooo pretty and girly! Great flowers and embellies too :)

Happy Tuesday!
hugs, margie

Melina said...

So pretty! Love this girlie image :)

Sandy said...

Ohhhh!!! I love the Kitty. I think it's my favorite image so far from the sneak peeks I've seen!!!! Great card!

Unknown said...

this is just way too cute!!!
Trish

Kathryn B said...

What a cute little kitty Marsha! I just love your scrunched ribbon and flowers!

coldwaters2 said...

Another beautiful card Marsha love that cute image great papers and design I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Colleen said...

So fun - I really like the lacy scallops:)

Angelwood said...

Aww.. such a cute image! Awesome coloring, Marsha! Another gorgeous card! hugs, Angela

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!