Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio "Oh Happy Day" Release is Today!



Welcome to Pixie Dust Studio's newest release, "Oh Happy Day"!  I  had such a hard time choosing between all these cute designs, so I have two new creations to show you today, "Gia Giraffe" and "Party with Tink".  I used DCWV's "Nana's Kids" DP for both cards and SU card stock.  I also used the same Martha Stewart border punch on both cards



Copics:


On my "Party with Tink" card, I threaded ribbon through my punched circles and added bows with pearl dew drops.


Copics


Thanks for visiting and hope you will visit the rest of the Pixie design team to see their fabulous creations!


Paper Pixies Design Team



Marsha

10 comments:

Marlene said...

So cute! Love how you threaded the ribbon through the punched edge.

Christine Riley said...

these are both so adorable! Love the fun colors and papers and the images are so cute1
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

Marsha, these cards are darling! I love how you have used your colors on the giraffe! Your designs are always such fun!!

Karen said...

These are both gorgeous and I especially love how you have used the ribbon on the teddy one.
Karen x

Melanie said...

oh my gosh girl, these images are so precious. I'm really impressed by her creations. super cute cards!!

Peggie said...

They are both absolutely adorably. The teddy bear one is my favorite with all the ribbons. Of course I love teddy bears.

Craft Paper said...

These are so adorable!! I like ho you wove the ribbon through the punched edge.

Angelwood said...

Hi Marsha! I think these cards are just so adorable! Love these images and the bright colors you used to color them. Beautiful layout and design and I love the way you've embellished these cards! Beautiful work! hugs, Angela

Terria said...

These are cards are so cute you did a fantastic job:)

April said...

I love that image in the first card and I love the ribbon in the second.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!