Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow!

It's another Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow!  My card today is not as "vintagey" as I usually make.  I used a brighter  design paper from "My Mind's Eye" to go with the carefree images I chose.  I selected images from Tracy's "Jelly Jar" set and "Summer Picnic" set.  The vintage tag was a freebie last week.   The challenge was to "load up" a card this week.  Now that's right down my alley!  I love layers upon layers and lots of "stuff"!


I colored with Copic markers and painted my "jar" with Shimmerz Pink Poinsettia.  And I just had to do some paper piecing!

Thanks for visiting and be sure to visit the rest of the team's blogs for more creations!



12 comments:

Joseline said...

I love all the bright colors and how you paired the two digi set's together. Great job!

MiamiKel said...

This is so much fun and definitely says summer! Lovely pairing of papers and images - well done!

Moira said...

So pretty Marsha!

HappyCrafter said...

yummy! Love the kaleidescope feeling of a picnic, so many cool details combined. Great job piling it on!

ellepaulette said...

What a sweet fun looking card!! :)

Melina said...

This card is adorable! I love that jelly jar set! :)

Donna Moore said...

This card belongs in one of those specialty boutique shops, it is an amazing work of art! Wow o wow, lovin' your colors!!

Marlene said...

Very pretty!!! Love all the elements!

Tracy Vinson said...

This card is screaming summer!!! Your color choices are FAB and everything you have used is just perfect! Thanks Marsha for y our hard work!

Lesley said...

How cute, I love the little bow on the hat!

April said...

I totally NEED some of that ribbon! Great card!

Colleen said...

This card is so pretty and cheerful! I love the paper piecing:)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!